Friday, February 8, 2008

Say Doodad

4 more weeks. I hope to get a picture posted soon of my large belly, but I can't take the photo myself. I am excited and nervous about Caleb's entering the world. Although it will be exciting to have a new baby, I am dreading the adjustment and the lack of sleep. In the beginning it will be very hard, but it will only get better and better.

Last night we were trying to get Annelise to say "Doodad", which is John's dad's grandfather name. She didn't quite get it, but she is getting close.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL that was awesome! We miss you guys.

John and Lindsay

Anonymous said...

My favorite is her saying "bye bye". It's so clear.

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was me. I didn't mean to be anonymous.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

That was great! She is just beautiful, you guys! And Lorena, hang in there. I know its a little nerve-racking right now but I promise, its so worth it!

Thinking of you guys!