Monday, June 30, 2008

Memphis

Last week we were in Memphis for a big family gathering with John's family. Charles, John's brother, has been in Bolivia and Costa Rica with his family for the last 3 years and this was the first time we have seen them in about 2 and a half years. While they were in Bolivia they had a baby girl who is now 5 1/2 months old. It was a busy week for many in the family, but John and I just went with the flow and enjoyed spending time with everyone. We took Annelise to a children's museum and the whole family enjoyed a baseball game together. The drive to Memphis was long, but the week was fun. Here are some photos from Memphis.


Annelise meets her Uncle Charles for the first time.



Lilly is almost 2 months older than Caleb, but he is already much bigger than she is.





Here are the 3 cousins. It was a lot of work to get a good picture!



We celebrated Annelise's 2nd birthday a week early.



On a motorcycle at the children's museum





with Uncle Doug (or Gug or Scug as Annelise calls him)




Caleb on he left, Lilly on the right.



The family at the baseball game.



My monsters got a little sleepy.
Annelise made a new name for Caleb. He is now K-bob.




Annelise put all of these on by herself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Annelise looks so big next to the two younger children!

Rachel said...

Cute little babies! I love "K-bob."

I don't *really* sew, I just kind of muddle along. My mom is a fantastic seamstress, so I'm trying to learn by her example. She gave me her old sewing machine and serger, so now I have no excuse!

Anonymous said...

It was such a great week! Thanks so much for coming and sharing your precious children with us!
Love, Coco and Doodad