Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How Old are You, Annelise? "I'm 2!"

It is hard to believe that 2 years have passed since Annelise was born. So much has happened in 2 years, and she has grown so much. I wonder how big she will seem in 2 more years. Her actual birth day:

Here is Annelise a year ago on her 1st birthday.
It was appropriate to have 2 birthday parties for her in honor of her turning 2. The first party was in Memphis with John's family. She had a cupcake with 2 candles and opened her presents.




Her second party was on her birthay the following Saturday (July 5th). We were in NC with my family for the 4th of July.



The week before Annelise's birthday, she stayed with my parents. I had forgotten how relaxing and productive life could be. I got so much work done in the house that I am not able to do with Annelise here. I was able to relax occasionally when Caleb took naps. Although I missed Annelise, I was truly amazed at how different life is without a toddler. My parents were worn out after their week with her. She is constant entertainment!

2 comments:

boqpod said...

Happy Birthday Annelise!

You just keep getting more lovely!

Before you know it, Dad (& Mom) she'll be all grown up!

The Pods!

Anonymous said...

I loved it when you guys were here. I miss waking up to "Ta-wa" "Ta-wa" and the fire truck song. I also miss her calling me Tia. I hope we can do it again sometime.