Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Caleb Update

I can't forget about my little man. He is growing faster than I wanted him too. He is already sitting up. He just started sitting up by himself last week and now I can't get him to lean back on a pillow. Unfortunately, this has led to a couple of tumbles off of the couch...poor little guy. He still loves to be held all the time, and any one who gives him direct attention with receive thanks in the form of a huge smile. Unlike Annelise, sleeping through the night is not his favorite thing. Last night he finally slept all night...from 9pm to 7am. What a relief. I hope this becomes a habit for him. He and Annelise are similar in that they both started standing at about 3 months old. One of my favorite things is to watch Caleb and Annelise interact. It is obvious that they both like each other. Annelise helps me a lot and Caleb rewards her with coos and smiles. To sum it up, he is a cutie pie and I think I will keep him!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You've got the picture of Annelise pushing him away on the bean bag chair. K-bub is very cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! They will entertain each other more and more as they get a little older! We already miss each of you!
Love, Coco and Doodad