Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Preocupado

Hello all,


I know it has been a while since my last post, but I have been preoccupied with some tough things happening in my family. I don't feel free to write about them yet, and I don't know if or when I will. It is so hard when bad things happen to someone you love and you can't do anything about it.

"In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears." Psalm 18:6

Here are a couple of photos to lighten the mood.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I hope things are going well for you guys. We often look to see how you are doing here, you are in our thoughts and prayers

Peter Schug

Rachel said...

I'm sorry things are tough. Remember: God is sovereign, and He loves us more than we know.
I love the last picture: that's a lot of sleepiness, and a lot of love!