Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Pause for the Olympics

Things have been busy as usual, but with the Olympics on until midnight every night, sleep is hard to come by. I love the Olympics. It is so hard to turn it off early at night and go to bed, especially when gymnastics doesn't even start until 10:30pm. So, I have been neglecting the computer in order to rest a little during the day.
Annelise and Caleb are doing well. They each had a fever, but are feeling fine now. The biggest news is that we got Annelise's ears pierced. She only cried for about 10 seconds, then was fine. I think she likes them too. I still don't have a good picture of them, but you can see that they are there. They are sparkly flowers with blue centers.
There are other things to write about, but I can't think of them at the moment. Here are more pictures.


One in a chihuahua bed, one in a cat bed

Big boy weighs about 16 pounds now

The earrings

Oh, I forgot to mention that we have started potty training...nothing yet.

What a handsome little man.



They look a little surprised. Caleb loves to stand up.

No comments: