Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Visit to My Parent's House

I went to NC to help my family out while my mom had surgery on her shoulder. My sister and her baby live with them and she is still having a lot of trouble recovering from having her baby and can't do a lot of normal house activities. I took the kids with me for the almost 2 week stay. I went to help, but sometimes it seemed as though the kids added more work that I did help. It was fun though, but exhausting. My mom is doing much better than before the surgery. She could hardly move her arm pre-surgery and could almost lift it straight above her head the evening after.

Here are some photos of the trip. More are in the Picassa photo album on the right.

I love this picture of Caleb's hair.






My sister and her BIG baby. Baby Christina was 3 months old and over 16 pounds!



My parents just got a swing set for the kids. It rained most of the days we were there, but they were able to enjoy it for a few days. They are getting so big. They look like little kids instead of babies.

Krystina

Annelise woke up at 6 every morning and went to my parent's room.


Caleb and 'baby cousin'


Mamita & Papito and the 3 grandkids

No comments: