Thursday, March 19, 2009

Caleb's 1st Birthday

We had a fun time with Caleb on his birthday. I know it has been a long time since March 3rd, but I am sure that everyone will still enjoy these photos. I took several photos of him in his "birthday suit" and some of his first bites of cake.




Every time I held up the camera, he made the same funny smile.







I made a yummy apple cake that my grandmother makes. It was very tasty. Caleb wasn't as messy with the cake as we expected. He was pretty tidy, actually. Some of you may notice that we have a different table. We got that on his birthday and are enjoying it.
You should be able to click on the photos if you want to see them enlarged.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Your kids are just too cute!

Rebecca Meece said...

Happy Late Birthday Caleb! Cute walking video!

boqpod said...

Naked is the best way to eat dessert!

Clean-up is only a shower & you don't feel your tummy expanding against belt or waistband :)

Great photos!