Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vacations

The last 3 weeks have been pretty eventful for us. Annelise and I spent a week with my parents while John was in New Mexico with his family. Then we had a week to prepare for the next trip. Last week Annelise and I were in at a beach in Texas with John's family. John joined us Wednesday. In the last 3 weeks, Annelise has had 3 birthday parties, done a lot of walking, and has had a lot of fun. She started a new thing at my parents house where she doesn't just smile at people. She opens her mouth as big as she can, squints her eyes and sucks air in while looking at people. She thinks she is really cute--she's right.

Here are some photos of her second group of presents and the best I could get of her walking. She is so fast that I didn't have much time to take the pictures.
Annelise was afraid of the water at first, but soon loved it. She likes sitting and playing in the soft wet sand. I don't have many photos from the beach because I was afraid to take the camera outside. John's dad took some photos that I hope to post soon. Here is the only good one I have. John's mother, "Coco", is holding her.

4 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

She is SO big and so beautiful, you guys! =) I can't believe she's already a year old. Where does time go? Oh, she is precious!

Anonymous said...

We miss you already! It was such a fun time during the family reunion at the beach! Annelise is so cute, and she was definitely the center of attention! She was happy, friendly, and would let all of the family members hold her. We look forward to our time together in October!

Love, Coco and Doodad

Anonymous said...

Does she still like the musical flowers or has that crazy already passed?

Lorena said...

She still loves the flowers. Every time she sees them she wants to hit them and dance. She has a favorite songs that she always looks for.