Tuesday, February 27, 2007

With or Without You

It is interesting, as my mother pointed out, that everything changes once there is a baby in your life. "What did you do before Annelise?" Well, I worked. Although work was enjoyable most of the time, this is so much better. I do miss the interaction, but Annelise will grow and soon I will be having 2-way conversations with her. Since this blog is mainly about Annelise, and she is the only one pictured here, I have decided to change the title to "Welcome to Annelise's World".

We did put an offer on a house, but they counter offered. It was just a little too high for us. Before we could re-counter, there was a contract on it. John was disappointed at first, but we are okay now. We have been looking at other options like buying land and building a modular home, older homes, and even a forclosure home. We looked at 2 really nice ones yesterday. God is in control and I know He is will take care of us. We just need to be patient and listen for Him. It is so freeing to know that He is watching over us and guiding us. What would we do without him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stress out about the house situation. The first two houses I wanted to put an offer on went under contract right before I asked to put an offer on them. In the end, though, I really do like my house. It's funny because the first time I saw it (when it was only a shell of it's current self) I said I definitely wasn't interested in it. God will provide. Keep praying about it. If he wants you to move, He will make it possible.