Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Updates

Here is a quick update. Sadly, Duke lost, but it was a good game. We went to the women's game the following evening and Duke won that one.


Today we are putting in an offer for a house. I am a little nervous. Please pray that God does what is right here. We really like the house, but this is just a big step. It has 3 beds, 2 baths, 1600+ sq ft, a fenced back yard, a nice kitchen and it is on a cul-de-sac. I think we'd be happy there. The only bad thing is that it is about 30 minutes from John's work. But, the closer to his work we get, the higher the prices are. There was another offer on it, but we don't think it was a good offer.

We found another tooth...it is right beside the first one. Her bottom two front teeth are coming in fast.

And finally...the photo contest. I did finally make a decision. I chose #6. I was deciding between #s 4 and 6 because those are the ones people liked the most. #4 was very cute, but #6 showed her face better and she wasn't biting her lip. I had trouble sending over the website. I tried many times. I hope it actually went through.


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys.

John and Lindsay

mccalls said...

Great pics. I really like the one of Annelise in the baptism dress. Hannah and I are praying about the house offer. We love you guys!

C & H McCall

Anonymous said...

I hope you two get a house soon. It's a great feeling when you sign the papers and own your first property. Looking over your website I noticed something, isn't it amazing how a child can take over your whole life. What occupied your time before? She's so pretty.